Notice : On the Spot registration via cash or DD/Cheque addressed to "IISER ISAFM" is available
On behalf of the organizing committee of the International Symposium of Advanced Functional Materials (ISAFM), we have immense pleasure in inviting your participation in the 1st ISAFM which is being organized by IISER-TVM from July 12-14, 2018. There will be a poster session on 12th and 13th
This symposium will focus on
Metal Organic Frameworks:
- Synthesis, Structure and Characterization
- Luminescent Properties and Sensing
- Catalysis and Fuel Cells
- Electronic, Magnetic and Optical Properties
- Gas Separation and Storage
Clusters and Nanoparticles:
- Atomic precise metal Nanocluster
- Electronic Structure
- Thermal Properties and Phase Transitions
- Electrical, Magnetic and Optical Properties
- Reactivity and Nano catalysis
- Ligated Clusters
- Self-propelled and driven nanoparticles
- Catalytic, Enzymatic, Acoustically and magnetically powered Nano motors
- Swarm behavior, collective motion and synchronization in active Nanomaterials
- Technological application of Nano motors: Drug delivery, Microfluidics, etc.
Contributions from physics, chemistry, material science, biology and engineering will be welcomed. ISAFM-2018 provides a platform for the young researchers and graduate students through short talks and poster presentations to interact with their pioneers in Material science.
The conference venue is situated in the shore of Kovalam beach and easily accessible to the International/national airport through highway. This is one of the finest beaches to enjoy the nature’s bliss. Thiruvananthapuram also known as Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala, God’s own country. There are direct flights to Trivandrum from several major cities around the world. With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by forty-four rivers, Kerala enjoys diverse geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Bestowed with a pleasant and equable climate Kovalam is a long shoreline with serene beach. Trivandrum connects emerald backwaters, Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife in only a few hour drive from the other - a singular advantage no other destination offers.